Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Jumping in. Head First!

Uh oh..

I'm thinking I should have done Photomedia or even Illustration..

All this stuff about computers and the web. It's all foreign to me. Blogs and RSS feeds? I held a myspace account for a short while but that was years ago. I don't even have a Facebook account now. I'm starting to worry a bit.

And FLASH?! Coding? I'm terrible at maths and formulas. I have always had rather unusual ideas, but to actually create them is a different story. The idea is always usually bigger and more difficult to implement. Sometimes unrealistic.

So, what does this mean?

It's going to be extremely difficult to go from a hands on world to an online world, to create things for people to interact with in a new media environment. But let's give this a shot.

3 comments:

  1. Give it a shot Jess, it's worth it, truly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man!

    It's gradually getting easier as I'm understand it more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming Jessie Smith.

    You can do it. Lots of reading and studying.

    ReplyDelete